The Max Planck 6000 is a 6000 lumen, 120-degree wide angle LED floodlight. Constructed of aircraft-grade anodized aluminum, Nemo’s flagship dive light features 3 intensity settings (25%, 50% and 100%), operating up to one hour on the highest setting. Additional color settings include a blue-light fish attractor mode, a static red-light mode for professional underwater photography and color balancing, and a flashing red-light mode. Uses include wide angle illumination, professional underwater photography, videography, and nighttime search and rescue.
- Modes: Wide angle white floodlight (3 settings: 25%, 50%, 100%), blue light, static red light, and flashing red light
- Brightness: 6000 Lumens
- Battery duration: 1-hour at 100% with fully-charged batteries
- Includes: 4 Li-ion batteries, battery charger, and Goodman handle
- Material: Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum
- Maximum depth: 100m/328ft
Above water: 440 g (without battery)
Underwater: 40 g
- Flashlight: Length – 12cm, Diameter – 6.5cm
- Goodman handle: 10.5cm X 6cm X 3cm
- Battery charging time: 2 hours
This Powerful light uses 10 “cree LEDs” capable of 10 watts each, making this flood light one of the most powerful dive lights available.